Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh, the holidays...right.

Forgot all about the holidays. If nothing else I did pick up some sweet new games and gagets.

Games:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Castlevania: Lord of Shadows
Dead Rising 2
Madden NFL 11 (with Drew Brees on the cover)

DVDs:
The Expendables
Inception
Scott Pilgram vs. The World

Misc:
So Now You're a Zombie: A Handbook for the Newly Undead (book)
Assorted Meats & Cheeses from Hickory Farms & Swiss Colony
Nintendo Monopoly (I have a growing collection of Monopoly games)
A can of Mixed Nuts
A pasta cooker/strainer (as seen on TV)

And my awesome wife got me this:


And as usual, my mother lost one of my gifts. Happens every year. I'm still waiting for the windshield for the CHiPs motorcycle I got back in 1980.

No comments:

Post a Comment